A very popular screen recorder, AirShou is now available to any iOS user on iOS 11 – iOS 11.4.1; no need to install Cydia, and it’s all free.
Get more ( details ) about AirShou and what it offers by visiting this page and read on for details of the screen recorder app on iOS 11.
Download AirShou on iOS 11 :
Installing AirShou on iOS 11 firmware’s is quite simple provided you follow the steps in the guides below – there are two methods, both resulting in the app being installed:
Method 1: Configuration Profile
- From your home screen, open your Safari browser and tap on the download button above ( anyone )
- Go back to your home screen and you can see the app installing. Give it a tap, it takes a while and it will re-start if paused.
- After the installation is complete, go to Settings > General > Profile > “Profile Name of Developer ” and tap on Trust as shown here
- The screen recorder app is now installed t on your home screen and ready to use.
- If you miss anything out, the app will not be installed and you will need to start the steps again.
Method 2: Using IPA File
- Open iTunes, click Help > Check for Updates and make sure iTunes is on the latest version
- Download Cydia Impactor for Mac and Windows from this link https://cydiaimpactor.app
- Download the app .ipa file to your computer from the download button above
- Plug your device into your computer
- Launch Cydia Impactor and wait for it to detect the connected device
- Open the .ipa file and drag/drop it into Cydia Impactor
- Type in your Apple login and password and then click OK
- Click OK on the Expired Certificate warning
- Wait while Cydia Impactor fetches the certificate and digitally signs it
- Wait for this to be done and the app icon will be placed onto your home screen.
- Before you use the app, open your Settings app and go to General > Profiles
- Look for the app certificate, tap on it and then tap Trust
- Close settings and you may begin using your recording app
Be aware; if you are using a free Apple account, the app certificate will expire after 7 days and Air Shou will need to be reinstalled. With a paid developer account, this won’t happen.
How to Delete :
Should you find that Air Shou isn’t for you or you encounter issues with it, you might want to consider deleting it. There are a few ways to do this and all the details can be found in the link; rest assured, deleting AirShou is easy and will not harm your device; it will be put back to how it was before.
Fix Installation Errors :
Some users are reporting installation errors that are causing problems. Although these are very easy to fix, they are an irritation. Full details of those common installation errors and how to fix them can be found at this page.
Alternative Screen Recorders :
There is another alternative called EveryCord that also works on iOS 11 and is also available outside of Cydia. It has lots of useful features and offers more than just the standard HD recording facilities we have come to expect.
Other Screen Recorders :
Air Shou provides users with a whole lot of excellent features for all iOS users. It’s a great app for any type of screen recording and, with the addition of stereo sound, you get highly professional videos. Give it a go, you don’t have anything to lose. Let us know what you think of it and follow us on Facebook for more app updates.