A very popular screen recorder, AirShou is now available to any iOS user on iOS 11; no need to install Cydia, and it’s all free.
Get more ( details ) on AirShou and what it offers by visiting this page and read on for details of AirShou on iOS 11.
Install AirShou on iOS 11 :
Installing AirShou on iOS 11 is quite simple provided you follow the steps in the guides below – there are two methods, both resulting in AirShou being installed:
Method 1: Configuration Profile
- From your home screen, open your Safari browser and tap on the download button above from TweakBox app
- Go back to your home screen and you can see the app installing. Give it a tap , it take a while and it will re-start if paused.
- After the installation is complete , go to Settings > General > Profile > “Profile Name of Developer ” and tap on Trust as shown here
- AirShou app is now installed t on your home screen and ready to use.
- If you miss anything out, AirShou won’t be installed and you will need to start the steps again.
Method 2: AirShou IPA
- Open iTunes, click Help > Check for Updates and make sure iTunes is on the latest version
- Download Cydia Impactor for Mac and Windows from this link https://cydiaimpactor.app
- Download the AirShou .ipa file to your computer from the download button above
- Plug your device into your computer
- Launch Cydia Impactor and wait for it to detect the connected device
- Open the .ipa file and drag/drop it into Cydia Impactor
- Type in your Apple login and password and then click OK
- Click OK on the Expired Certificate warning
- Wait while Cydia Impactor fetches the certificate and digitally signs it
- Wait for this to be done and the AirShou icon will be placed onto your home screen.
- Before you use the app, open your Settings app and go to General > Profiles
- Look for the AirShou certificate, tap on it and then tap Trust
- Close settings and you may begin using AirShou
Be aware; if you are using a free Apple account, the app certificate will expire after 7 days and AirShou will need to be reinstalled. With a paid developer account, this won’t happen.
How to Delete AirShou :
Should you find that AirShou isn’t for you or you encounter issues with it, you might want to consider deleting it. There are a few ways to do this and all the details can be found in the link; rest assured, deleting AirShou is easy and will not harm your device; it will be put back to how it was before.
AirShou Installation Errors :
Some users are reporting installation errors that are causing problems. Although these are very easy to fix, they are an irritation. Full details of those common installation errors and how to fix them can be found at this page.
Alternative to AirShou :
There is another alternative called EveryCord that also works on iOS 11 and is also available outside of Cydia. It has lots of useful features and offers more than just the standard HD recording facilities we have come to expect.
Other Screen Recorders :
AirShou provides users with a whole lot of excellent features for all iOS users. It’s a great app for any type of screen recording and, with the addition of stereo sound, you get highly professional videos. Give it a go, you don’t have anything to lose. Let us know what you think of it and follow us on Facebook for more AirShou updates.