iRec is an app that most of the early jailbreakers will recognize as being the first screen recorder app ever to be released through Cydia. It proved a popular one until, for some reason, the developers left it without updating it. As the iOS was updated, iRec fell behind and users turned to other alternatives. Now it’s been brought back and it is fully up to date and renamed as EveryCord, supporting all iOS versions and with more features than ever before.
EveryCord app with its auto compression, you can record as many videos as you like without worrying about losing all your space, you can record in 1080p at 60fps and there are loads of settings in the app that you can tweak. Find out how to download EveryCord by reading on.
How to Download EveryCord :
EveryCord is not hard to download but it isn’t an app you will find in the iOS app store. There is an app installer called Emu4iOS that you need to download first and here’s how to do it:
- Download Emu4iOS , following the guide here https://emu4ios.app
- Open Emu4iOS and then go to the Search option
- Type in EveryCord and wait for the results to appear
- Tap the one that has the same iOS version as your device or click on this ( link )
- Follow the download instructions on your screen and Trust the profile under Settings > General > Profile
- When the installation has finished, EveryCord is ready for you to use on your homescreen
Screen recorders are useful things and we are always going to need them. For some people, they are a part of their daily lives so give EveryCord a shot or try one of the alternatives and don’t forget to let us know how you get on. For more updates, you can follow us on Facebook.