AirShou is one of the best screen recorders you can use with plenty of features to make it a really cool app.
You can find out more ( about ) AirShou and what it has to offer at the link; what we’re going to tell you about is how to uninstall AirShou from your device.
How to Uninstall AirShou App :
AirShou may be a great screen recorder but you might not like it. Or if you have a problem with it, the easiest way to solve it is often to uninstall it and start again. There are four ways you can do this:
Method 1: iOS App Icon Delete
- Unlock the screen on your device and go to the AirShou icon
- Tap and hold it ( don’t open it ) until it starts wiggling
- There is a small cross in the corner of the icon; tap this
- A screen will appear asking you confirm you wish to remove AirShou; tap Delete and the app will be removed.
Method 2: Delete iOS Profile
- Unlock your device and open your Settings app
- Open Genera land navigate to the Profile section
- From the list of profiles, tap on AirShou
- Tap Delete Profile
- Close your settings app and you will see that AirShou app has gone
Method 3: Reset iPhone to Factory Settings
Be aware that you are restoring your device to the latest iOS version and all your settings and data will be removed:
- Check that your version of iTunes is up to date , open iTunes, click Help > Check for Update
- Back all your data up using iTunes and iCloud
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad and go to Settings. Disable your passcode and Find my iPhone/iPad
- Now open iTunes and plug in your iPhone or iPad
- You may get a message on your device asking you to Trust This Computer , tap on Yes
- If you have more than one device registered, click the device summary in iTunes for the one you are restoring
- Click the Restore button and then click Restore again
- iTunes will now take your iOS device back to factory settings. This will remove everything, including AirShou, leaving you with an updated device that you can start again on.
Method 4: iTunes Backup for iOS
The last method involves restoring your device using a backup made before you installed AirShou:
- Open iTunes and plug in your device
- If you need to, input your passcode and tap Yeson the Trust This Computer message on your device – you may not get this
- Choose the connected device from the menu on the left of the screen – only if you have more than one registered device
- Click on Restore Backup and choose your backup from the list you see in iTunes – make sure it is from before AirShou was installed
- Click on Restore and then leave your computer and device while iTunes uses your backup to restore your device. Do NOT disconnect your device until everything is done because it needs to sync with your computer
- When everything is done and your device has rebooted, you can disconnect it – it is ready for use again
Method 5: Delete from Android
- Unlock your Android device and go to your Settings app – from your app drawer or from the home screen
- Tap Apps or Applications and you will see all the apps on your device in a list
- Find AirShou App on that list and tap on it
- Tap on Uninstall
- Wait for the uninstallation process to finish and then you can close your Settings app
- AirShou app has been successfully removed from your Android device
Uninstalling AirShou is quite easy, no matter which method you opt to use. Let us know if you uninstalled it and why in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook for more updates.