AirShou is a popular screen recorder that offers more than just standard recording option. As well as simple screenshots, this app lets you record Full HD videos at up to 60fps and gives you the option of adding stereo sound too. With simple on-screen controls, recording a how-to video, full presentation, or whatever you want, has never been easier.
To download AirShou onto your Android device, you need to manually download the .apk file first and then install it on your device. An apk is the Application Package File that all Android apps need to work; normally this is included with the app so you don’t need to do anything.
Download AirShou Android APK :
Follow the steps below and you will soon have your screen recorder on your Android device.
- First, open the Settings app on your Android device
- Go to the Security section and find the Unknown Sources option; make sure this is enabled. If it isn’t, the .apk will not install on your device
- Now tap the download button above to download the .apk file to your device
- Find it on your device it should be in your Downloads folder, and tap on it
- Wait for the install process to finish completely and you can start using one of the best screen recorders ever released.
AirShou is one of the best screen recorders available right now and, for Android users, it’s a great boost that they can finally start to use some of the great apps and tweaks that iOS users have always had. Do tell us if you use this screen recorder on your Android device and how you are getting on with it and for more great Android tips, follow us on Facebook.
Fix App Crashing Issue :
Unofficial Android apps are becoming more and more common. But the play store doesn’t want you to have apps that they don’t provide or allow and so they will cause it to crash by revoking the certificate. While this is annoying you can do something about it – after you install your third-party apps, use a VPN recommended for use with the app. Your privacy is protected and the play store cannot tell where your downloads come from, thus leaving your app installation intact.