AirShou is a popular screen recorder that offers more than just standard recording facilities. As well as simple screenshots, AirShou lets you record Full HD videos at up to 60fps and gives you the option of adding stereo sound too. With simple on-screen controls, recording a how-to video, full presentation, or whatever you want, has never been easier.
To download AirShou onto your Android device, you need to manually download the .apk file first and then install it on your device. An apk is the Application Package File that all Android apps need to work; normally this is included with the app so you don’t need to do anything.
Download AirShou for Android :
Follow the steps below and you will soon have AirShou screen recorder on your Android device.
- First, open the Settings app on your Android device
- Go to the Security section and find the Unknown Sources option; make sure this is enabled. If it isn’t, the .apk will not install on your device
- Now tap the link to download the AirShou .apk file to your device
- Find it on your device it should be in your Downloads folder, and tap on it
- Wait for the install process to finish completely and you can start using one of the best screen recorders ever released.
AirShou is one of the best screen recorders available right now and, for Android users, it’s a great boost that they can finally start to use some of the great apps and tweaks that iOS users have always had. Do tell us if you use AirShou on your Android device and how you are getting on with it and for more great Android tips, follow us on Facebook.