Screen Recorder apps are useful, whether you just want a quick screenshot or you want to record an entire video or presentation. Unfortunately, most of the screen recorders in the iOS app store are very basic and don’t offer much in the way of features.
AirShou used to be the most downloaded screen recorder from Cydia ( jailbreak appstore ) and now we can all use it. Although it disappeared from Cydia for a while, it was and still is incredibly popular. It offers far more features than many apps in the app store, is free to use and works on all iOS devices.
AirShou Features :
AirShou offers users many different features, besides the standard recording ones. Those features include:
- Downloading AirShou is simple
- Compatible with all iOS devices
- It is only a small app so it doesn’t hog your processor resources or your space; it is one of the most efficient of all screen recorders
- You can use AirShou for whatever you want – simple screenshots, game progress recording, how-to videos, presentations, anything that you might want to keep for yourself or to share with others
- Screen recording is up to 1080p at 60fps
- You can add stereo sound of the highest quality
- Using it is easy , once the app is installed, on-screen buttons start and stop the recording with one tap.
- Many more features – download to find out more
Compatible Devices :
AirShou is compatible with all iOS 7 or higher iOS devices. For those using the following devices on iOS 9 or above, there are extra features included:
- iPad Air
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
How to Download AirShou :
Although AirShou has been made available to all, you still can’t download it from the official stores. Instead, you can follow our step by step guide to get AirShou onto your device easily:
AirShou is a great screen recorder, full of useful features that bring an excellent experience to all iOS users. Forget the standard screen recorders in the app store, forget what Apple offers you, AirShou is the app to use. It’s free to download and use, you cant lose anything by trying it and you can ( delete ) it if you decide you don’t like it.
Get all the latest updates by following us on Facebook.